Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Labelle became D&H Industries, as far as I know. Or they bought their tooling, something like that. Either way, both are good magazines.

If you bought a Labelle mag from CMMG chances are that it is used, unless it was new and had been in storage for quite a while, but I doubt that would be the case.
    Last edited by parabellum; 14 February 2008 at 23:24. Reason: typo

BRD Jerm Guest
    they claim they are new.

they are advertised as such and i emailed to ask after getting them.

pretty beat up...followers seemed far more prone to tilting than other green's i have(they all get replaced anyway).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BRD Jerm View Post
    they claim they are new.

they are advertised as such and i emailed to ask after getting them.

pretty beat up...followers seemed far more prone to tilting than other green's i have(they all get replaced anyway).
    I looked at their ad. They didn't look beat up, I'd demand my money back.

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    The actual USGI mags that I've seen and used have all looked pretty rough to me. The dry lube wears quickly, and overall quality has appeared lacking, but these are the actual issued military magazines.

In general, the after market crowd is much more worried about their magazines than the MIL/ LE crowd that is issued their gear, and really doesn't care about looks, fit or finish.

The above isn't meant to degrade either side, I think its more a matter of needs and usage.

BRD Jerm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerStripe View Post
    I looked at their ad. They didn't look beat up, I'd demand my money back.

TS
    picture the ones in the ad after being thrown in the dryer with some gravel for 20-30 minutes.

i emailed them describing the condition and basically asking "are you sure these are new".

response was...

"they're new,scuffed up during shipping/storage."

i just threw them in the stockpile(if you could call it that),they function.

i avoid CMMG now though...wasnt just the condition of the mags,i wasnt pleased with the CS in general.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BRD Jerm View Post
    picture the ones in the ad after being thrown in the dryer with some gravel for 20-30 minutes.

i emailed them describing the condition and basically asking "are you sure these are new".

response was...

"they're new,scuffed up during shipping/storage."

i just threw them in the stockpile(if you could call it that),they function.

i avoid CMMG now though...wasnt just the condition of the mags,i wasnt pleased with the CS in general.
    Can you take a picture it?

BRD Jerm Guest
    i tried back when i got them but it wouldnt turn out(glare).

i'll try again a little later though,ive learned a few new tricks with the camera since.

...like how to turn off the flash.

im far from Stick.

BRD Jerm Guest
    here yuh go....

these havent been used at all(by me),other than to add Magpul followers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick's right and looking at your photo tells me that you got USGI (type) dry-lube mags. It doesn't matter who you buy the dry-film mags, they will look like that some a little better, some a little worse. C Products stainless come look better. The PMags and the C Products stainless mags will look new unless and until you treat them rough.

TS

BRD Jerm Guest
    thats fine then i guess.

like i said,they function.

i'll still go another route next time though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we've laid out the best mags out there. D&H Teflon coated (they always look good) C Products Stainless and PMags. I haven't banged up my PMag like I have my C Products Stainless, but it's holding up well so far.

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pics show typical USGI mags with handling marks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerStripe View Post
    I think we've laid out the best mags out there. D&H Teflon coated (they always look good) C Products Stainless and PMags. I haven't banged up my PMag like I have my C Products Stainless, but it's holding up well so far.

TS
    D&H Teflon, after 1000s sold, not one issue. I can't say the same for the other 2 you mentioned. That's not to say Cproducts or Pmags are bad. In fact, they are very high quality. I'm just stating that the USGI mags as boring as they are...work and work well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never had a problem with a USGI mag, but I've never abused one like I have the stainless or even the PMag. I've still got 50 plus USGI dry-flm and D&H telfon mags though...

TS