Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    No hood?!?! Shades of the early days.
    Here is an excerpt from the SHOT Show "New Product" guide:

EOTech is proud to introduce the first ever holographic sight designed specifically for rimfire rifles. Ideal for small game hunting, high speed target shooting and family or youth plinking, this HWS makes rimfire shooting even more fun. The XPS-RF includes the popular 65MOA ring and 1 MOA dot reticle and mountes to any of the 3/8 dovetail rails found on millions of fielded rimfires across the U.S. Find out how much fun rimfire shooting can be. Made in the USA. MSRP $399.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    No hood?!?! Shades of the early days.
    I've thought of pulling the hood off my XPS just to hear people on the internet tell me that it's going to spontaneously combust without it.

Interested to hear the street price on this "rimfire" version.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I've thought of pulling the hood off my XPS just to hear people on the internet tell me that it's going to spontaneously combust without it.

Interested to hear the street price on this "rimfire" version.
    How are you liking your "EOTurd"?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ...see also:

Last edited by Mike; 27 January 2011 at 12:00. Reason: I should read to the end of the thread before posting...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by paulosantos View Post
    How are you liking your "EOTurd"?
    I haven't gotten to shoot it long enough to say for sure one way or the other (which I suppose is a good problem to have considering it's because other guns keep showing up). I have it mounted to a BCM 14.5" mid-length with PWS FS556, which is something else I talked bad about before I got it so I figured they'd make a good combo. :D
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I haven't gotten to shoot it long enough to say for sure one way or the other (which I suppose is a good problem to have considering it's because other guns keep showing up). I have it mounted to a BCM 14.5" mid-length with PWS FS556, which is something else I talked bad about before I got it so I figured they'd make a good combo. :D
    That sounds like a great combo to me. Maybe we'll see a "Why EOTechs suck" article in the near future. LOL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And now for a totally miscellaneous photo...the view from a room on the 39th floor:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man that's a nice pic, I was in the cheap hotel on the far left.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    Phalanx Protection Holster

*DISCLAIMER* - WEVO does not endorse this product, though I wish I could have taken a video of the functionality of this holster. The presentation from the holster into the draw is completely backwards (literally) to normal and the exhibitor recommended in shooting "ricochet" rounds as you "bowl" your gun up on target, because they kill too.

Note: Not all products at SHOT were practical and/or completely thought through.

I didn't have too many WTF moments, but this was one of them. I don't anticipate seeing any of these holsters being deployed locally.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A wicked looking muzzle device from Black Rain Ordnance...

Downloads
    Uploads

The other tactical rilfes/pistols. Photos courtesy of Erich from mi-spec monkey crew.