Downloads
    Uploads

Raven Concealment PMAG Mag Holster

I just ordered a Raven Concealment PMAG mag holster. Im wondering if anyone has any experience with these? They seem like an awesome product. I know Travis Haley runs a Raven Concealment holster so i assumed its a good product. He probably puts more use into his gear in a week than i am lucky enough to do in a month.Most likely well made and durable. Its made of kydex, available in black or FDE, left or right side option, rounds pointing forward or to the rear, and also has the ability to combine with other Raven Concealment products. Let me know what you guys think.

Check it out at:

http://www.themalabarfront.com/produ...oducts_id=1359

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by magpul_556 View Post
    I just ordered a Raven Concealment PMAG mag holster. Im wondering if anyone has any experience with these? They seem like an awesome product. I know Travis Haley runs a Raven Concealment holster so i assumed its a good product. He probably puts more use into his gear in a week than i am lucky enough to do in a month.Most likely well made and durable. Its made of kydex, available in black or FDE, left or right side option, rounds pointing forward or to the rear, and also has the ability to combine with other Raven Concealment products. Let me know what you guys think.

Check it out at:

http://www.themalabarfront.com/produ...oducts_id=1359

IMHO they make some of the best gear on the market. The AK one is also excellent. I tend to be a belt feeder, so I really like their stuff!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got a couple, they do what they are supposed to for my range usage. Nothing to write home about, or, complain about.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a few products on order. A holster and mag holder for a HK45

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ran one through a Magpul class, as were several other students. they are tough and durable and do a great job of doing their job while still looking sexy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Raven stuff is very nice. I've ordered a few more items recently (another Glock mag holder, light holder, AR mag holder). Their pistol holsters (both sizes) are great, and the light equipped models come highly recommended. I've got one of those on my list of things to get as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Bullet resistant holster

I just found the coolest product, a holster that will catch a bullet if the gun fires while is in the holster. Look up the web site at http://www.smokinggunholsters.com or the video at

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Raven stuff is good quality, but it's not magic. I just got a holster from them yesterday. I had ordered it in September. It's a nice holster, easily as nice as the last NTAC I ordered for my PPS w/ light (Raven didn't make one for that combo).

I've used both BladeTech and ITW FastMags for belt mounted mag pouches instead of Raven. I think I prefer the FastMags.