Downloads
    Uploads

A.R.M.S #58M Mid-Length Rail Help

Whats up guys? Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the A.R.M.S #58M Mid-Length Bi-level Rail System.
    I am thinking about this rail for my 6.8mm build I'm working on. I really like the looks of it compared to the DD lite rails, Larue Rails, and Vltor CAS-VM rail. I'm not really worried about the weight as much as I durability. I read somewhere that the rail screws tend to loosen over time. I figure that some locktite would help that though. Thank you for your help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The screws come with a threadlocker already on them, the rail works fine, I've got a few of them floating around and have never had any issues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I've also heard that there very heavy. Is this true? Have you found it to heavy to deal with when at the range or running drills? Thanks Stick!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heavy is relative to balance. Most people I've seen saying that a rail was too heavy were running a bunch of gear off the end of it. I know the A.R.M.S. #58M-CV weighs 14 ounces, I'm not sure of the #58M.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok...Thanks Stick. In your opinion would you go with the A.R.M.S #58 Rail or one of the DD Lite Rails? And why? Thanks man