Downloads
    Uploads

Question Best upper for POF Gen II lower

I'm about to purchase a P.O.F Gen II lower from Rainier Arms and I was wondering if anyone has experience with This lower? I didn't want to spend the extra cash for the Gen III because I already have a B.A.D. Lever from a previous build that I will be using for the Ambi Release. I just need to know What is a Good upper receiver to Fit and Color match with the Gen II lower?

Anything will help. I'm having a hard time finding POF Uppers in black. That's why I'm wondering what else fits.
    Last edited by Cvolin85; 10 February 2011 at 15:35.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just curious, why the POF lower in the first place? If it's hard to find a matching upper why not go with something more conventional? And put yourself in a position where you have lots of choices on the upper.

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    Just curious, why the POF lower in the first place? If it's hard to find a matching upper why not go with something more conventional? And put yourself in a position where you have lots of choices on the upper.
    I really like there lowers. Good lines, Smooth finish, and I like the shape of the trigger guard more then most the other Billet lowers. I also like that it doesn't have some kind of Graphic on it. IE; Deer, Spider, Bear, or Zombie. Not saying those are bad. I just prefer the POF to most others personally. I know I would save money with the other brands for about the same strength. Just a sucker for the POF lower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would ask the guys from Rainier Arms, that way they can match for the best overall fit and color.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never thought of that... Thanks Stickman! That's where I'm getting the Lower from anyhow. So that will work out. Thanks again man.