Quote Originally Posted by SHIHAN View Post
They will be avail in Multicam, black, OD, Coyoteish-tan and maybe a few others.
They are going for 110.00 plus shipping. Im malso going to be making a couple of neat changes and will post them once we figure it out.
Thanks
I'm not sure about the quality of your product so I cannot speak with confindence about your product, but IMHO, $110 + Shipping seems on the high side. I used an extremely durable tactical vest from Tactical Tailor while I was in Iraq. The vest carried 6x M16 Mags, 3x M9 (9mm Mags), a holster for a Beretta 9mm, a 1st aid pouch, a carrier for a hydration pack, a radio and other accessory pouch on the back, and a few more pouches. The entire vest was only around $120 each. The vest was extremely durable and lasted rigorous beatings throughout a year in an unforgiving environment.

I wish you the best with your product, it's development, and sales. If you have customers willing to pay what you want, then I say go for it. I still feel that $110 is a little on the high side.

Just one example...and I'm not promoting this webpage, but it is the first that I came across. Cheaperthandirt.com Product Link has a MOLLE capable chest rig that looks very comfortable and well built that also offers a hydration pack carrier for $39.97.