Downloads
    Uploads

Completed my 18" M15 assembly.

I completed my 18" M15 assembly last night. It fits together nice and tight.

Rundown:
    ArmaLite M15 Lower Receiver with Palmetto State Armory MOE LPK

Magpul furniture: UBR Stock, MOE Grip and Handguard and 20 round Pmags

CMMG 18 inch MedCon Special Purpose Upper. Rifle length gas system. 1:8 Twist

Daniel Defense A1.5 fixed rear sight

I've linked to some fugly photos for now, will find someone with a camera soon:
    http://imgur.com/a/GMJsy#r2L4w

Jordan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update Jordan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanPioneer View Post
    Rundown:
    MOE LPK
    UBR Stock
    Can't wait to see more pics!

Out of curiosity, why'd you get the MOE Lower Build Kit AND the UBR stock? Was it still cheaper than everything separate?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Palmetto State Armory MOE LPK doesn't come with a stock or stock assembly -

http://palmettostatearmory.com/1361.php

They do sell a kit that comes with a stock, but I was looking for a heavier stock and was up in the air between the VLTOR A5 and one of the Magpul models, the UBR won out over the A5 because I have a beard and need a smooth cheek rest.

So I was able to get the UBR and have no parts left over on the lower assembly.

One of my goals for this build was to not have a single duplicate or leftover part after acquiring all of the parts - all together and there's nothing left on the workbench. On that note, CMMG was awesome with letting me customize my upper order because I already had handguards, BCG and charging handle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The EMOD's ability to devour facial hair can be mitigated with something as simple as a sticker - but the UBR is a fantastic stock in it's own right, you will not be disappointed with it. I have ran my wife's EMOD lower on my M18, but actually preferred my UBR lower to it.

You'll be impressed with how accurate the M18 is with surplus stuff. I'm not shooting .5MOA with any of the match stuff I've tried, but I can get multiple varieties of PPU HPBT stuff into 1.5MOA, which to me is fantastic. I went that route because of the customizing options they had, and I'm still happy with it. Not the ideal contour if you're weight conscious, but mine shoots.
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC