Downloads
    Uploads

Have Plumcrazy lowers in stock

If you haven't heard of these guys, making polymer lowers for $128 bucks complete. Came across your site with a few people asking about them and hard to find dealers for them. So here I am. We sell a lot of these and I know you have some questions so let me know if I can be of assistance? Tks U.S. Arms my direct line is 480-361-6292 usarms@hotmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess the question is why would anyone want the polymer lower and plastic FCG when a standard lower is a known quantity. It would be interesting as a lower for a .22LR upper I suppose.

I understand you can install a standard FCG though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They have sold around 10,000 of them. People want them because they are cheap and weigh only 1.6 pounds complete. They say that the FCG has over 2 million fires on their fire assembly machine and no significant wear. You can change out the group with anything mill spec. I personally have one with a CMMG .223 upper and the thing rocks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eh, I just can't get excited about a polymer FCG and lower. I'll stick with proven makers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats fine, weighs only 1.6 pounds. Some people like polymers and some don't. Look at Glock and what people said about them when they came to market. thanks for your interest though