Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree. It seems to me these china doll lowers are nothing more than collector items.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    OK, I'll bite: what is it about a Magpul China Doll lower that you find so compelling?

Given all of the recent developments we've seen on the market, these old Magpul billet lowers (MPLA, MPLC) have really been outclassed, and short of the fanboy appeal, I can't think of any reason why it would make sense to opt for one of them over what is currently available.

AC

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Magpul China Doll because it is what it is. It like the white Rhino. It just another Rhino, but slightly different.

I'm sure the new lowers are all much better but still.

I find it funny.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

Being on a budget, I need to get it right the first time, so I just stick with COLT. You know, the brand that All the others are judged against.
    "LONG LIVE THE FN-BROWNING-SAIVE HIGH POWER"

John Browning & Dieudonne Saive's Designs Will Always be Light Years Ahead of All the Others.

Fighting Anti-Gun Tyrants & Traitors is a 24/7 Job that Must be Done!

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning High Power, than shoot him dead with a plastic pistol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Reed View Post
    Hello,

Being on a budget, I need to get it right the first time, so I just stick with COLT. You know, the brand that All the others are judged against.
    How much did you pay for the Colt lower?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

I haven't bought any lowers by their self (only complete COLT Rifles & Carbines) but if/when I do, I'll get one from Ken.

And since I'd only be satisfied with it having all Genuine COLT Parts, I'd get this one.
    http://www.specializedarmament.com/p...e-879-274.html

John Browning & Dieudonne Saive's Designs Will Always be Light Years Ahead of All the Others.

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning High Power, than shoot him dead with a plastic pistol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $599 for just a lower? That's too expensive. I could get a DSA ZM4 Upper + PCF composite Lower with less than $599

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Reed View Post
    Hello,

I haven't bought any lowers by their self (only complete COLT Rifles & Carbines) but if/when I do, I'll get one from Ken.

And since I'd only be satisfied with it having all Genuine COLT Parts, I'd get this one.
    http://www.specializedarmament.com/p...e-879-274.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Zollen,

After doing a quick read of your other threads & posts, I'm NOT at all surprized by your reply.

Try to find a copy of "The Chart" somewhere, and stay as close to the left-side as possible.

Happy Easter and take care.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zollen View Post
    $599 for just a lower? That's too expensive. I could get a DSA ZM4 Upper + PCF composite Lower with less than $599

Your composite lower is utter garbage, you need to figure out if you want the lowest level piece of equipment or not. There are plenty of other lower receivers available on the market that are decent that are cheaper than $600. You can pick up a complete LMT lower receiver group for $330.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any you will have wasted $599 on a complete piece of shit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You really need to pay attention to those knowledgeable folks who have already pointed out that your preferred lower is unacceptable. Stop recommending it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    zollen, you were talking about a BCM lower a while back and now consider a Plumcrazy?

May I remind you of the title of your thread? ...Best M4 Lower Receiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    zollen, you were talking about a BCM lower a while back and now consider a Plumcrazy?

May I remind you of the title of your thread? ...Best M4 Lower Receiver
    You are correct. I love BCM lowers. It was my first choice, but they are currently having a hugh backlog and stop accepting new orders temporary. I have no choice but to look elsewhere.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    You really need to pay attention to those knowledgeable folks who have already pointed out that your preferred lower is unacceptable. Stop recommending it.
    I do. I do. I realize I have a lot to learn.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do. I do. I realize I have a lot to learn.
    As long as you know that, I think its great that you are asking questions. You aren't being a smartass or anything, and I don't think anyone here wants to see you spend money on junk that we know would come back to bite you down the road.

What complete lower receiver groups do you like, and what is a realistic price for you to spend?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    As long as you know that, I think its great that you are asking questions. You aren't being a smartass or anything, and I don't think anyone here wants to see you spend money on junk that we know would come back to bite you down the road.

What complete lower receiver groups do you like, and what is a realistic price for you to spend?
    hopefully below $300