Downloads
    Uploads

aimpoint pro help

i just got my aimpoint PRO installed on my noveske. range trip yesterday i failed to get it to zero. what i was doing is when i hit paper i measure elevation and windage and adjust the aimpoint accordingly the aimpoints dot seems to stay the same/not moving atleast that what it looks like or em i just imagining this. so got home and removed the upper placed it on a vise went with old school boresight placed a dot about 25 feet away lined up the bore then lined up the iron sights to the point of impact got that done cool, but when i try to line up the RDS to the point of impact it doesnt got there am i missing something here? while looking at the RDS shoudnt it travel to the point of impact? please help.
    I flunked math but I can estimate range and calculate elevation and wind drift with the ballistics data in my head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have iron (back-up) sights installed, and are they zeroed?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i hace BUIS they are now as close to zero as i cant get maybe some minor tweaking>
    I flunked math but I can estimate range and calculate elevation and wind drift with the ballistics data in my head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your back-up sights are zeroed, and you are satisfied with that zero, then the back-up sights can be used to obtain a rough optic zero.

Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks you