Downloads
    Uploads

Yankee Hill Machine AR15

Hello all! I purchased a YHM AR15 on the 30th of march and still waiting on it but was curious to know if anyone on this forum has one... I bought the carbine version
    (YHM-8800) just looking for pros and cons.. That kind of stuff..for some reason I can't post a pic of it but oh well.. Thanks in advance!!
    Eddie

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know their upper/lower forgings should be made by CMT, who has been making AR components since the late 70s/early 80s, if Im correct. Not too sure about the internals or barrel. For what you got with it, price wise, its about the same or even cheaper getting all the upgrades aftermarket, w/o any gunsmith/armorer fees. I like how the fsb is clamped on. I dont have any personal experiance with their rifles, but I do have one of their A3 upper receivers. Id put their quality on par with Stag, Bushmaster, etc. A good solid rifle, plus the goodies you got with it. There are some others that can be seen as "higher grade" for around the same price, but those would be the stock entry models. I think you got your dollars worth with all the upgrades included with the rifle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 314edwood View Post
    for some reason I can't post a pic of it but oh well..
    You need to use a photo hosting service like www.photobucket.com, which is free.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yankee Hill Machine AR15

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    You need to use a photo hosting service like www.photobucket.com, which is free.
    Okay thanks.. Im on this forum through tapatalk on my iPhone... I guess I should try to do it on the laptop.. Haha thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Yankee Hill Machine AR15

Quote Originally Posted by doubleactiononly View Post
    I know their upper/lower forgings should be made by CMT, who has been making AR components since the late 70s/early 80s, if Im correct. Not too sure about the internals or barrel. For what you got with it, price wise, its about the same or even cheaper getting all the upgrades aftermarket, w/o any gunsmith/armorer fees. I like how the fsb is clamped on. I dont have any personal experiance with their rifles, but I do have one of their A3 upper receivers. Id put their quality on par with Stag, Bushmaster, etc. A good solid rifle, plus the goodies you got with it. There are some others that can be seen as "higher grade" for around the same price, but those would be the stock entry models. I think you got your dollars worth with all the upgrades included with the rifle.
    Yeah I agree with you on getting my $ worth for what I'll get.. I was looking at similar bushmaster ar15s and they wanted $1500 for it..