Downloads
    Uploads

my CCW setups - primarily Alessi these days

I have been using Alessi Hoslters since the 1980s, with some other stuff like Galco, Safariland, Bianchi, Comp-Tac, Milt Sparks and Mitch Rosen thrown in as well. However, I have settled down almost exclusively with Alessi now. Here are my concealed carry rigs:

[mods - if inappropriate please move. THanks!]

1. HK45C Alessi CQC/S OWB. This is by far my most comfortable rig to carry.

2. HKP30 9mm Alessi Watch Six IWB with two of the Talon clips. This is the most comfy IWB holster I have ever used.

3. 1911 5" Alessi Talon plus IWB. The Talon has a hook that really keeps the holster in place when the gun in drawn, in contrast to a lot of IWB holsters.

4. S&W J frame in Alessi Talon plus IWB.

5.Del Fatti OWB holster with 1911. (oops I inadvertently misidentified it and have now edited the post). It is a little stiffer than the new Alessis.
    Last edited by 500grains; 27 April 2011 at 21:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How easily do you find re-holstering when using the inside the pants holsters? Can you do it effectively with one hand?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not 500 grains but I've never had any problems reholstering one handed with any Alessi holsters, even the Talons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    IMO reholstering with one hand on the IWB is not hard but I am very careful about it because I am afraid of putting a new hole in my fat. My alessi IWB holsters do not collapse when the gun is out.
    Last edited by 500grains; 27 April 2011 at 21:06.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh great, now to buy an Alessi holster for my HK45 ; )

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those look like nice holsters. Like you, I tried many different brands before settling on one that seemed to work best for me. I have never heard of Alessi and will be looking for them the next time I am in a store that has them. I currently use A Cross Breed SuperTuck Deluxe for my 1911 and the CrossBreed QuilClip for my Ruger LCR. I have been very happy with them.

Those Alessi holsters you have are Puuurrrrty! Nice setup!

Heck, like everyone else, I could probably have a huge yard sale with all the gun accessories I have purchased and not been happy with.
    www.logicalprepper.com
    "The most important thing about being prepared for a crisis is physical and mental fitness. It matters not how many weapons and ammo you have, or how much food you have hidden away, or what your bushcraft skills are. If you can't lug your gear to get the hell out of Dodge or if you are prone to panic... you might as well just stay there in front of the T.V. munching cheese doodles while the world falls apart." The Logical Prepper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've gone through, Garrity, Brommeland, Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Kramer, Andy Arratoonian, and a bunch of lesser made holsters.

The only ones I have stayed with are Alessi designs. The CQC/S and the PCH. I've had Lou's hand crafted, the new Alessi brand and Ritchie Leather versions and outside of Lou's hand made, Ritchie Gunleather makes a better copy than the the new Alessi Co.

http://www.ritchieholsters.com/
    Great customer service and fast.