Please post comments here.

INTRO:
This is my review of the Aimpoint Micro T-1.

Aimpoint Micro T-1 Red Dot Sight
I know these sights have been out for a while now and there have been several reviews on it, but this is the first time I bought one so I wanted to do a review on it.

FIRST IMPRESSION:
First, I really like how lightweight this sight is. It literally feels like I don't have an optic on my AR. The next thing I noticed was how little field obstruction there is with it. When using a regular Aimpoint, I get that feeling that I'm looking through a roll of toilet paper, even though I always shoot with both eyes open. With the T-1, it is very clean, like an EOTech. The 4 MOA dot is not a big deal for me. This is a combat optic and I never had a problem with the 4 MOA Aimpoints in the past. Even the turrets and Turret Caps are pretty neat. The turrets have these two holes that you have to stick the supplied Micro Tool or just turn the Turret Caps over and use them.

PRO'S:
1. Light.
2. Rugged. If you don't think these are durable, just watch the Daniel Defense Torture Test.
3. Battery life (5 years).

CON's:
1. Price ($550 without mount/$650.00 with mount). With most Aimpoints, they are priced a little too high IMHO. The only exception being the Aimpoint PRO.

CONCLUSION:
The Aimpoint T-1 is rapidly becoming my favorite red dot on the market. It is lightweight, rugged, and has the typical Aimpoint battery life.