Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do the sizes run on these?

I'm looking to order the Ranger and I am right on the line, measurement wise, of L vs. XL.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    They have a slim/ athletic cut - other than the newest ranger hoodie - they have historically been high cut in the armpit. I'm 5'10", 165lbs and need a medium due to the high cut armpits.

SOS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Stick -

Hows the review coming?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by neo9710 View Post
    Hey Stick -

Hows the review coming?

It is being written currently, this item did extremely well. Good materials used, high quality of workmanship, and an outstanding fit. There are cheaper ways to get a fleece jacket, but its not going to look or feel the same.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    It is being written currently, this item did extremely well. Good materials used, high quality of workmanship, and an outstanding fit. There are cheaper ways to get a fleece jacket, but its not going to look or feel the same.
    They just came out with their Stealth Hoodie which appears to be a softshell, a combination of their Ranger and Stealth Hoodie. Maybe that will be sitting on your doorstep soon! Great way to start a new year!