Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

ruger lcp9 or smith & wesson bodygaurd 380

im looking at two pistols first the s&w bodygaurd .380 and the ruger lcp9 i was hopeing to get some input on both pistols, im leaning toward the s&w body gaurd which one would some of u reccommend. im looking to use it as my ccw both have laser sights the bodygaurd carrys 7+1 in the mag and i think so does the ruger lcp 9. which would either of you guys consider for conceal carry i am in a wheelchair and have small hands. honestly the bodygaurd feels nice but im not formiliar with shooting pistols,how is the .380 caliber round compared to the 9 mm. so anybody familiar with either please give me ur input or recomendations out of the two. im also considering the glock 23 but i like the feel of the bodygaurd .380 and both the lcp9 and bodygaurd come with a laser sight which is nice i think, so what do you guys think and what am i leaveing out that maybe good to know. im new to shooting pistols so please bare with me.

thanks
    vinnie

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the small .380s and I have several. However in most cases I choose to carry a 9mm for the extra stopping power. They are only slightly larger and offer a considerable advantage. Check out the Kel-Tec PF9 for an inexpensive, small and reliable package.

If you're set on the .380 I have read a lot of good things about the LCP, not so much on the Bodyguard. Also consider the Sig P238 if you don't mind spending a bit more - I think it's worth it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want a .380ACP the only one worth getting in my opinion would be the SIG-Sauer P238. If you can't spend that much... save your money, or go with one of the options below.

If you want a 9mm, get a Ruger LC9.

If a revolver interests you, the Ruger LCR is awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to say I absolutely love my LCP. I fits in a pocket even with the Crimson Trace LG-431, is not gonna beat your hand up practicing with it and is very reliable. I have 360 rounds through mine of various ammo with no issues. I highly recommend it.