Downloads
    Uploads

Battle Comp range day, firing the AKBC and BC 2.0

I attended the Battle Comp range day training and was able to snap some pictures with the Milspec monkey crew. I had the opportunity to fire off the AKBC and was amazed on the quicker recovery time between shots. I had recently viewed the Travis Haley video when he had fired off with the AKBC attached to his AK, so I wanted to try this out first hand. I currently run a BC 1.0 on my Colt and I also run a Rainier Arms comp on another upper-both are go to go.

My main focus was to get my hands on the AKBC. After obtaining the AKBC, I was enjoying every minute with the AKBC equipped AK. The Battle Comp staff ran rifle drills and many of us had the chance to test out and move with the rifles. Needless to say it was a fun day for all. I think I'm going to get an AK now

AKBC

Daniel Defense AR with BC 2.0

FN SCAR 7.62 with BABC

Downloads
    Uploads

Some other assorted toys for the fun day.

Milspec Monkey firing away with S&W M&P 9mm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where's the holster for the Monkey's M&P? Looks like his primary holster is already holding a Glock?

If you're looking for a great AK...check out Krebs!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The S&W M&P 9mm was handed to The Monkey by Brad Milspec Monkey, the M&P was a limited special run model, note the color of the slide.

Downloads
    Uploads

Another cool toy, SCAR 7.62

Downloads
    Uploads
    A Centurion Arms C4 16 inch with a Centurion Arms 10 inch rail, attached is a BC 2.0

Centurion Arms upper with BC 2.0

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the side blast/concussion like on the AK version? I've heard conflicting reports, but haven't had a chance to shoot one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a chance to shoot the Rifle Dynamics HSP AK-74 and an AK equipped with the AKBC. Compared with the typical AK brakes or no brakes at all. The BCE comp works and reduces the muzzle rise and concussion. I was at the Larry Vickers AK class in California and was standing next to shooters with typical brakes and AKBC. I suggest going to AR/AK classes or if you're able to find an in-door range where they have them on AR for rentals to feel the differences.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tac40 View Post
    Another cool toy, SCAR 7.62
    Those light mounts are the best. I've been wanting to do a single CR123 light in one just like that.