Downloads
    Uploads

MEGA MATEN AMBI Lower & MONO Tubular Upper

MEGA Arms has been producing an industry leading billet 308 upper & lower for over a year. It has been very well received by the industry for its machining, function and pure beauty. If you've seen MEGA Arms products, you know very well what we are talking about. Now they are proud to introduce the popular ambidextrous bolt catch found on their AR15 line to their 308 MATEN lineup. Also new for 2012 will be a tubular monolithic upper for the MATEN as well as Nickle Boron finish on a few of their setups. Seen first on weaponevolution.com, here is a couple of teaser pics. Prices and availability to follow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now that's friggin sweet!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Sir they are nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    John, I got my first MATEN set when you ran your great introduction deal a long time ago, and fitted it with a Noveske 20" 6.5 Creedmoor barrel from you as well. Looks like you may end up with even more of my monies.

Thank you for running such a great business.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just this past September finished up my MA-Ten Mono build. Afew of the specs include 18in Ranier Select bbl, OPS Inc brake, UBR, MIAD, AFG, Leupy Mark 2 3-9x40 and a Primary Arms Micro Dot on a Warne RAMP mount. I love the platform and seeing the new Mono upper I have made up my decision what I'll use for a reciever for my 6.5 CM build down the road. I don't yet know if I'll build just an upper or do an entire rifle, but it's a ways away.