Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT 2012

Downloads
    Uploads

SHOT 2012

SHOT is less than a week away. There are several of us from WEVO heading down this year. Is there anything particular that you would like to see covered, either in pictures or in a video interview?
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything new S&W is putting out. That's the only big thing I can think of at the moment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Anything new S&W is putting out. That's the only big thing I can think of at the moment.
    Check. They are on my list.
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any new 6.5 Grendel-related goodies, please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some may be tired of hearing about it, but I'm always interested in more 300BLK news. Would great to see BCM or Rainier put out a complete upper for a reasonable price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoHotel View Post
    Some may be tired of hearing about it, but I'm always interested in more 300BLK news. Would great to see BCM or Rainier put out a complete upper for a reasonable price.

I have large interest in the 300 BLK, for a few different reasons, I'll cover whatever I see of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see the new KAC offerings, especially the more affordable versions of the SR-25s coming out

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 15ICAM View Post
    I'd like to see the new KAC offerings, especially the more affordable versions of the SR-25s coming out
    Copy. We'll see what we can find out for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whatever new turns up at the Magpul booth, please!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Whatever new turns up at the Magpul booth, please!
    They are on my short list as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Remington currently offers their 700 varmint contour rifles in .308 and .223 threaded. If you could inquire if they intend to off other calibers (6.8 in particular) I would appreciate it.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoHotel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I have large interest in the 300 BLK, for a few different reasons, I'll cover whatever I see of it.
    Especially in the SBR range!

Take a stroll through FN booth - What new is coming out in their neck of the woods. But on a side note - Ive been kind of disappointed about aftermarket holsters that are available for it...

Since 3 gun is taking off - anything new coming out from them from Safariland? Surefire? or anyone else? Wasnt there a rumor about magpul coming out with a mag to compete with Surefire's 60 rounder?

And as I mentioned before - active shooter gear for me and my guys. Plates, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah! Suppressors...would be inteesting to see if more companies start producingg them if the prices start coming down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by neo9710 View Post
    Especially in the SBR range!

I have something very cool sitting next to me as I type this. I think I'll be releasing it on the Army Times/ Gear Scout site on Monday. I'll cross post here as well.

Military Times/ Gear Scout will be starting SHOT coverage on Monday, we've actually got enough in the way of new items to start now, but that would be a bit like cheating.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I have something very cool sitting next to me as I type this. I think I'll be releasing it on the Army Times/ Gear Scout site on Monday. I'll cross post here as well.

Military Times/ Gear Scout will be starting SHOT coverage on Monday, we've actually got enough in the way of new items to start now, but that would be a bit like cheating.....
    Unbelievable! You are TRULY killing me..