Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT 2012

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

SHOT 2012

SHOT is less than a week away. There are several of us from WEVO heading down this year. Is there anything particular that you would like to see covered, either in pictures or in a video interview?
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything new S&W is putting out. That's the only big thing I can think of at the moment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Anything new S&W is putting out. That's the only big thing I can think of at the moment.
    Check. They are on my list.
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any new 6.5 Grendel-related goodies, please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Nothing new in the M&P line, however, there are some new sporting AR15 models. I don't have all of the info with me right now, but I will have some pictures and specs that I will get up in the next day or two.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    Nothing new in the M&P line, however, there are some new sporting AR15 models. I don't have all of the info with me right now, but I will have some pictures and specs that I will get up in the next day or two.
    Yup... last year we got the Governor, and this year they tossed out two midlength ARs. Yet the Croatians and Sig both came out with shiny new single-stack handguns that'll be available in 9mm...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some may be tired of hearing about it, but I'm always interested in more 300BLK news. Would great to see BCM or Rainier put out a complete upper for a reasonable price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoHotel View Post
    Some may be tired of hearing about it, but I'm always interested in more 300BLK news. Would great to see BCM or Rainier put out a complete upper for a reasonable price.

I have large interest in the 300 BLK, for a few different reasons, I'll cover whatever I see of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoHotel View Post
    I have some pictures of some new 300BLK products...give me a few days to get the pictures done and I'll put them up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see the new KAC offerings, especially the more affordable versions of the SR-25s coming out

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 15ICAM View Post
    I'd like to see the new KAC offerings, especially the more affordable versions of the SR-25s coming out
    Copy. We'll see what we can find out for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    KAC has a new SR-25 Enhanced Rifle out that they said will be offered at around $4125.

Downloads
    Uploads
    KAC was the only booth that refused to let me take photos even with a Press pass. I have strong personal opinions about this company and they just got worse this year. Perhaps somebody else will post something, but I will not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by triplebravo View Post
    KAC was the only booth that refused to let me take photos even with a Press pass. I have strong personal opinions about this company and they just got worse this year. Perhaps somebody else will post something, but I will not.
    Yup. Same issue last year. I was rudely told that I could be an airsofter from China trying to copy their stuff. Okay...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by triplebravo View Post
    I got the same treatment from KAC and was pretty much blown off. After explaining that I was trying to find out some information about a specific rifle (SR-25 Enhanced Rifle), they reluctantly allowed me to take a picture of it while they hovered over me. I too was nearly accused of being a Chineese Airsoft Spy as they pointed to an International Arms Treaty warning sign. I took the picture of the SR-25 and left the booth with no intention of covering anything else that they had.