Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like the conformal cover idea!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm excited about this, and I know gloves or covers would solve it, but I have to ask: are the keyholes like cheese graters on your hands when shooting it bare? It just looks like it would be...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kLewis View Post
    I'm excited about this, and I know gloves or covers would solve it, but I have to ask: are the keyholes like cheese graters on your hands when shooting it bare? It just looks like it would be...

Not at all from my expereinces, though everything I've been doing so far is dryfire drills and basic clearing exercises.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can see myself running the 11 on a midlength gun someday. I wonder if it will clear a shaved FSB or a specific low profile gas block pinned in place. Either way, I want one.
    "Ever notice the sound of a gun being charged is the universal language of dominance?"

Why I own a Grendel: "You don't shoot 6.5 bullets. You toss them in the air, they go downrange on their own."

There are no such things as problems. There are only opportunities for solutions. And I've arrived at a solution for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lmtrocks View Post
    I can see myself running the 11 on a midlength gun someday. I wonder if it will clear a shaved FSB or a specific low profile gas block pinned in place. Either way, I want one.
    I think it will do fine with either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kLewis View Post
    are the keyholes like cheese graters on your hands when shooting it bare?
    There are no sharp edges, it's all cleaned up in the machining.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this. I am seeing visions of another collaboration with Vltor........ "KeyMod VIS" anyone?....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by todd.k View Post
    There are no sharp edges, it's all cleaned up in the machining.
    I should have guessed as much from you guys, thanks Todd. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great looking rail! I really like the design and attachment methods plus the flat bottomed tube is a great touch. Look forward to seeing this hit the market.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will standard uppers, such as my bcm, be able to be drilled to accept the anti-rotation pin?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3aczyg

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything can be drilled, but it's probably not worth it to try to get it centered correctly unless you know what you are doing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love everything Noveske, but on sheer cosmetics alone, I'm not crazy about the profile and how it looks mated to the upper. It just looks a bit off to me. Mabye it's just the angles in the pics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by todd.k View Post
    Anything can be drilled, but it's probably not worth it to try to get it centered correctly unless you know what you are doing.
    Does the upper NEED to be drilled? I'm not keen in sending my upper off for machining as another out of pocket expense.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, the pin is not needed for normal installation. "Anti rotation" only exists because of improperly installed handguards. If the barrel nut or handguard screws are loose there is a bigger problem with the assembly than a tab or pin can fix.

It is a feature some people want, and we will probably sell uppers with the pin hole for those that do want it.