Downloads
    Uploads

2012 - Parabellum Armament

Parabellum Armament Ambidextrous Charging Handles

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Z71

any idea how the profile is compared to a standard milspec CH? More so on teh version on the right.

Boltgun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    Z71

any idea how the profile is compared to a standard milspec CH? More so on teh version on the right.

Boltgun
    By profile, what specifically are you looking for? I don't recall them having a standard CH on hand for comparison.
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    the side to side - or the "T" portion. is it noticably wider than the std CH? I have found that CH's that have a right side latch, or ambi feature are noticably affected by the FA. a wider CH like the PRI is better to grab ahold of. It was something I discussed with Tom from AD...are they making them for Parabellum Armament?

Boltgun

Downloads
    Uploads
    It did appear slightly wider than a standard CH.

Downloads
    Uploads
    excellent thanks

Boltgun

Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem, I wish that I could give you more info, but the only impression that I had of it was a few minutes at SHOT. If I can get my hands on one I'll give you more detailed info.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Armadynamics?

There is always room at the table for another ambidextrous CH design, provided the quality is there. The center push variant in the middle strikes me as particularly innovative, and I'm almost surprised that no one else has taken this particular approach with past concepts.

Looking forward to testing these.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.