Alrite, so this is my 1st new thread. I have a couple of pics only for this upper, and feel kinda half cocked, cause you guys are REALLY takin alot of upclose, and cool pics for your reviews. But here it is. I got this at my local dealer, for $625 out the door, tax included of course. They were askin $649 for it +tax. They were sold out of the magazines, so hence the price drop. I really really LOVE those 50 round magazines. I ended up ordering two of them. The ammo double stack in them, and aren't as heavy as I was thinking they would be, when fully loaded. What got my attention to this caliber was the newness. I had never even seen a 5.7x28 round, when I purchased this. The ballistics made me think it was more like a .22 WMR than a 5.56. Well, I'm here to tell ya, that one squeeze of the trigger, and it is DEFINATELY not a .22magnum! It came with an 8 ounce buffer, to make the action cycle properly. I originally purhased this to use in South Dakota every June, to use on prairiedogs. The price of the ammo is very appealing. I payed $19.99 a box/50 from Natchez. All 100% American made upper reciever. ER Shaw target barrel, nice monolithic fully free floated handguard. So far I am extremely happy with the purchase. The only thing I have to wonder about, is: WTH they drilled so many holes in this handguard to lighten it up, and forgot to make some QD swivel points in it, is beyond me! I found a very good priced one piece 30mm AR style scope mount for it as well, from Weaver (also made in USA) for $73. It has a very unique double nut system which I really like. Then I topped it off with a Millett 1-4x24 DMS illuminated scope, that was on sale for $189 in ATACS camo from Natchez. I just got my Stryke Industries handy handguard, which will go GREAT on this, because of it's distinctive look, and it was only $40. I am in the process of building a Seekins Precision lower, to mate up with this upper, and think the look of the Seekins will match this style perfectly. If you see a trend here, about prices, and trying to stay w/ made in USA, and stuff on sale, you'd see this is how I buy stuff! Anyways, here's a couple of pics. Ahhh, crap, it says that I may NOT post attachments. Sorry guys, I must be too new. Well, I'm putting this post up anyways, after all, I did type it.