Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Thanks for the gouge on your deal. I talked to Neil today (after some emails) and ended up grabbing a SOCOM Mini. I'll do the paperwork in a couple of weeks when I go home for Xmas. And then only a month or so left until I'm back to a place where my guns can be as short and/or as quiet as I want. Oh, and Surefire is finally shipping my SR-25 brake! It's like Christmas. Oh, it is!
    That's great news.

I just got the call my Surefire 212 FDE can just got approved. No time to pick it up until next week through. I submitted my paperwork January 29th so it only took 308 days to get it through the NFA process. Once my SOCOM SB gets approved and my Mini-762 clears the form 3, Then it'll be Christmas for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yikes. You must have just "missed" the window on your 212. Mine (same same, 212 FDE from Rainier) was submitted January 2nd and approved sometime in early August. Looking forward to going and picking it up when I get home.

Again, thanks for the ammo to work the deal.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Show off.

...two more weeks 'til I get home...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Show off.

...two more weeks 'til I get home...
    I forget, is there a stamp waiting for you when you get home? Or are you just starting that new purchase?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I forget, is there a stamp waiting for you when you get home? Or are you just starting that new purchase?
    Both. My FDE -212 stamp is waiting for me. That's why I enjoyed your pic. A SOCOM Mini will need paperwork when I get there. Sadly they're not on the eForms yet, so I'm sure it will be a leisurely wait. I guess I need to research if a buyer can still do a Form 4 eForm even if the seller/FFL doesn't normally do one. Maybe I'll just bring my wife's iPad to the store with me...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Both. My FDE -212 stamp is waiting for me. That's why I enjoyed your pic. A SOCOM Mini will need paperwork when I get there. Sadly they're not on the eForms yet, so I'm sure it will be a leisurely wait. I guess I need to research if a buyer can still do a Form 4 eForm even if the seller/FFL doesn't normally do one. Maybe I'll just bring my wife's iPad to the store with me...
    Gator,

There is the FA556-212 somewhere under there Can't wait to see pictures of yours brother!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Gator,

There is the FA556-212 somewhere under there Can't wait to see pictures of yours brother!]
    I was actually perusing covers today while trying to kill time at work. Here's a VERY quick and dirty from last year when I got to play with it a bit while doing paperwork. Please excuse the very incomplete MK18. It will be much more correct (for a semi-auto) in a few weeks.