Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

Tactical Tailor Mag pouches (and PMAG fitting)

Tactical Tailor is a result of Logan Coffey's service in the US Army. After assignment to the Schofield Barracks in a Scout Platoon, Coffee moved into a Sniper slot, and found certain things lacking. Logan has commented in the 2008 catalog that the items issued in the early 90s were basically Vietnam era equipment. I served in this same time frame, and completely agree. In speaking with Logan during a vest and armor shoot a few years back, he commented that the need for better equipment was so obvious that he began creating it himself while working out of his barrack room.

Things have certainly changed for Logan and Tactical Tailor since their humble beginnings in the barracks, and later outside of Ft Lewis WA. With a large and still expanding factory, new and expanding retail store, as well as an extensive online website, they are serving the needs of the current war fighter across the map. Local Law Enforcement and troops have found that along with almost any nylon item they need, Tactical Tailor still works custom alterations on gear, and is able to provide quick turn around times as well as high quality.

With an increased demand of Tactical Tailor to become a one stop shop for deploying troops, they have teamed up with Magpul to offer an expanding lineup of needed items. Magpul PMAGs are a highly requested item as LE & MIL pass through the retail store making purchases, and it makes sense that mag pouches should have quality magazines as an option to fill them.

I deal with the Magpul Crew on a pretty regular basis, and have my LE hard armor loaded with Magpul PMAGs in Tactical Tailor pouches. I've had a pretty decent amount of email and questions regarding what mag pouches will work with PMAGs, so I figured that it would be worth a writeup on the Tactical Tailor magazine pouch lineup regarding PMAG compatibility.
    Last edited by Stickman; 9 April 2008 at 21:45.