Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's pretty much where I'm at right now and feel good about the build.

That is the most important part of any build. What makes YOU happy, what do YOU like...doesn't matter what everyone else likes or thinks is cool. Thats what is so great about this platform. You can customize it to what suits you the best. Run with it...have fun building and shooting it!
    John Brubaker
    WARRIOR ARMS
    219-508-4583
    john@warrior-arms.com
    www.warrior-arms.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah it's a lot more fun when impatience isn't driving your decision making. I just realized that I'm not going to get anything for months while I wait, so dont' rush into anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm building a SBR here is part one.

1. Seekins Precision

Last edited by AZSBR; 9 March 2013 at 20:13.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I realized I never got back to putting up a pic of the finished SBR. Thanks to everyone for the great advice... especially Stick who I've peppered with questions here and on other forums for a few years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good, how does she shoot?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been able to get to the range for awhile. Between getting my daughter off to college, knee surgery, life in general... the time just goes by. As soon as I read your post, it really donned on me that's been about 6 or 7 months since I've gotten to the range.

Not that it's the same, but I have slinged up and practiced with dry-firing and running around with it. The 10.5" is perfect. The KX3 is nice and really seems to give its own unique point of reference to where the business end of the rifle is at all times.

Now that I have a few thousand rounds stockpiled, I need to make time to get out and go. I've got to get it zeroed in and all that. Speaking of which... I'm assuming for the TA33 it's a 100 yard zero on the center dot (horseshoe ret) ... correct? I've never seen any chart that has the rest of the hold overs on the ret. I've also got the new Burris MTAC 1.5X-6X-40mm on my other rifle and need to get that dialed in.

I'm assuming you shoot quite a bit. Is the ammo shortage affecting your range time?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi..have you see the LWRC or PWS uppers ?
    www.AceTacticalArmament.com/store
    FFL Dealer & SOT (Class III)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the gucci uppers don't have any performance gains, so just buying a quality upper is a better deal IMO. I wouldn't put a rail over a rifle can even for an inch, though... those things get crazy hot. The rail will not protect your hand enough if you run it hard. If you want more real estate, get a longer barrel. Your suppressor will work better too.