My local dealer has had trouble getting product from AAC. I had planned on buying the M4-2000. Since that seems to be a never ending wait,I am looking at other options. He has a couple different brands in stock. My rifles are Colt and BCM 5.56mm carbines. I also own a BCM mid length 5.56mm.
My plan now is I will buy one or two cans in either 5.56 or 7.62 caliber. These will be QD mounted.

I had looked at the Gemtech G5 5.56mm, after some research I see that they "seem" to have some issues?
Next I considered a YHM Phantom QD 7.62. They tend to have good reviews but are heavy.
I keep coming back to the AAC site...

I would like to keep the individual price below a $1,000 since I want to purchase two.
Must be QD so I can use on several rifles.

Good reliable online store to purchase from?

Steel, Titanium or Stainless Steel?

I also read somewhere that using a muzzle brake vs flash hider helps stop erosion on the AAC system?? Any thoughts on this

Any issues with H Buffer... when using a 7.62 can on the Mid length BCM?

I am missing some brands,,any that I should be considering that I may have missed??

Thanks in advance and yes I did use the search option above. Using suppressors is new to me so forgive me if I am asking some rehashed questions.