I've just received one of the Brownells CQB T-Dot EOTechs and I'll be posting a review of it here once I get some time with it:

From the Brownells web page located here: http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=4...ELLS-CQB-T-DOT

Current optics sighted in on an AR platform rifle, with a traditional combat zero, have a point of aim that is significantly higher than the point of impact at close quarter distances. Shooters previously had to estimate where the impact would be at these close distances. With the CQB T-Dot, Brownells set out to address the issue of height over bore for close quarter shot placement. The CQB T-Dot reticle is based on the standard EOTech reticle with 65 MOA circle and two aiming points. At the lower portion of the 65 moa circle, we removed portions of the circle, leaving a “T” for close quarter shots. With the “T” exposed, a more precise aiming reference is available for close quarter shots. The “T” is approximately a 7 yard zero when the center aiming point is zeroed for 50/200yds using 5.56x45mm ammunition. The second aiming point is retained for shot placements at 500 yards.

The custom engraved hood includes the Brownells CQB T-Dot reticle on the top, as well as a notation of adjustments on the side. Next to the windage and elevation turrets, Brownells has engraved “1/2 MOA per Click”, ensuring that you always know what adjustments you are making.

Based on the EOTech EXPS2, the CQB T-Dot retains all of the features of this optic. The CQB T-Dot attaches to Mil-Std Picatinny rails with a quick detach lever, which allows for a repeatable zero. Power is provided by one 123 Lithium battery, easily accessed by a side cap. The optic includes a built in 7mm riser, allowing for a lower one-third co-witness.