Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should be playing around with more of them this weekend, I'll try to get some barrel profile pictures.

Downloads
    Uploads

N4

I am going to consign a couple AR's I have and get one of these.

Federale Guest
    I received my N4 upper this week and have to say that it looks and feels outstanding. I'm excited to get it out to the range and put its through its paces. I went with the Surefire flashhider.

When I get the lower set up with the Geiselle trigger and the Sully Stock, I fully expect that I'll have a superbly balanced, lightweight AR - I have a feeling that it might be the one I wish I could bring with me on duty.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't tried the surefire FH but the AAC & Vortex both are excellent. Let us know what you think of the Surefire.

clasky Guest
    The Light N4 does look sweet. I just SBR'ed my first Noveske lower. I've heard good things about their products, but you really have to hold one in your hand to appreciate the detail.

I have 3 complete LMT Defender2000 rifles and love them all. They are real workhorse rifles and have never skipped a beat. While they are all nice and have black finish (no mismatched purple), they are a bit "rough" around the edges compared to the Noveske lower. You can tell that the LMT's are from a government contractor that is not as concerned with aesthetics.

The Noveske N4 lower is amazingly smooth and "polished." The forge marks are completely ground off and smoothly blended into the form. The finish is beautiful. While Noveske does charge a premium, I have to say it is worth it.

Downloads
    Uploads

N4

What does anyone think of putting a DNTC FSC on one of these ? Gemtec suppressor is suposed to fit it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    barnes974n,
    I suggest you delete your post. You're either lost, or you're a troll.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by barnes974n View Post

Edit to remove content. Obvious spam. Banned.

Eric

BAN THIS IDIOT
    Last edited by Eric; 2 May 2008 at 06:52.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick or others how do you like the SWS rail on that Noveske uses? Does it have anything to stop rotation?

Downloads
    Uploads
    In playing around with the ones at the Noveske factory, as well as the ones at the Rainier Arms shop, I don't recall seeing anything mechanical to prevent rotation. I thought that these were loctited into position, but I have not ever installed one myself, so there are better people to make comment on this than me.

If they are coming out of the Noveske shop, I have no doubt that they are a solid upgrade.