On the IWA Tactic Group showed off their new tacticool FG-42.
The pictures are not from myself and i wasnt at the IWA(had to work ), a friend allowed me to show his pictures here.

It comes in 2 variants, a Standard and a Carbine Version.
The caliber is 8x57 IS.
One the right side of the handguard is a handstop so you cant touch the charging handle accidental. Also on the bottom side of the handguard are 2 "bumps" so the hand is hold in place.
Extra long picatinny on the top of the aluminium receiver.
Flash supressor looks like the original FG42 one.
AR15 Pistolgrip
On the prototype is a wooden stock mounted but on the final version there will be one made from plastic.
Springs on(or inside) the stock reduces the recoil so it should feel like a .223.
They are working on some magazines with a higher capacity then the original 20rnd mags...but no infos how they will look.
They also try to bring the prototypes to a well known multigun in 2 weeks(but as usual austrian weapon laws suck,so the goverment can decline it)...im there so hopefully i can post some more infos and better pics.

And they bought the rights for the Steyr GB pistol.
It will be prduced as P18.

Because the barrel doesnt move on the GB the supressor dont have to be screwed on.
You only have to link the supressor with a special mount on the P18 rail (original GB didnt had a rail).
The supressor is asymmetric so you can aim with the original sights.