I am going to attempt to post upcoming weapon training courses from around the country. I will do my best to make this list as complete as possible and I will do my best to at least post who is teaching the course, the city and state that it is listed as being hosted in, and the dates. I will also try to post a good webpage to get you started in the right direction.

Disclaimer: Weapon Evolution, nor myself (zero7one), directly endorse any of the listed courses, nor do we receive any "kickback" for listing these courses. It is your responsibility to do your homework to ensure that the course(s) listed are worth your time and money to attend.

If you would like to see a course or training company listed here, please post a comment below and/or send me an email at zero7one@weaponevolution.com and I will add it. Again, a course being added to this list does not automatically mean it is a worthwhile course.

Additionally, if I see that a course is already FULL, I will not post it here. However, if a course becomes full after it is posted, I may or may not catch it, so please check.