Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms Ambidextrous Charging Handles

Rainier Arms has teamed up with AXTS Weapons to create a state of the art ambidextrous charging handle. We believe the design & function is second to none and know that these will be a game changer. We are so positive of our design, we offer our typical NO-BS guarantee. The positive latch allows easy engagement from either side of the weapon with either hand. The right side of the handle is slightly longer to clear the forward assist and the grip surface is serrated for positive grip.

All our Rainier Arms products come with a limited life warranty against manufacturing defects. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't completely satisfied, you can return it for any reason in the first 90 days for a full refund, no questions asked.

The prices will be $79-89 retail. We will offer an introductory price on the first 300 units at $59.95.
    These will be available in 6-8 Weeks (End of April or Mid May). The RA Ambi-charging handle will be standard OEM products on our complete rifles when available. The several people who have had an opportunity to run them have all been amazed at the quality and function. Nothing but the best from Rainier Arms.

Will be available from
    http://aimsurplus.com
    http://rainierarms.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm has a different look to it but im kinda curious about it looking as though it has multiple pieces? cant wait to see specs and more pics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinmd View Post
    hmm has a different look to it but im kinda curious about it looking as though it has multiple pieces? cant wait to see specs and more pics.
    What charging handles doesn't have multiple pieces? It has to if its going to function.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    What charging handles doesn't have multiple pieces? It has to if its going to function.....
    On the top where the T shape starts it appeared as though there were a few extra pieces besides what a normal charge handle has that look as though they move or function some how. Im not knocking it or anything as the axts stuff looks to be quite hardcore. Im just askin questions to better understand the design. Any company that stands behind their product 100% almost always should be put at the top of the list. Says a lot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep in mind that this is a prototype charging handle. The prototype unit has a few pieces to make the latch work but our production models will mainly be the rod plus 2 steel latches, one on each side being held on by beefy roll pins.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do both sides have to be disengaged for the latches to release, or will one side override the other? I operate my charging handle in basically the same manner displayed in the first picture. Would this work, or do you have to adopt the "claw" grip?
    C. Smith

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is the line forming? I don't camp out ahead of release dates for iPhones and iPads, but this thing promises to be the answer to many a prayer. Count me in!

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    Where is the line forming? I don't camp out ahead of release dates for iPhones and iPads, but this thing promises to be the answer to many a prayer. Count me in!

AC
    I'm with AC on this one. This looks like a great design.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by csmith View Post
    Do both sides have to be disengaged for the latches to release, or will one side override the other? I operate my charging handle in basically the same manner displayed in the first picture. Would this work, or do you have to adopt the "claw" grip?
    Either side disengages the latch. You do not need the "claw" grip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In for two

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will these be offered in different "wing" sizes?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea i definitely want one of these.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Add me to the list.
    Heroes never die, they become Legends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool, I think I might just pick one up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yuup, is there a pre-order list? How can I get one of the first 300?
    Hatter

Took a little hiatus... good to be back.