Tac71 Guest

Question Noveske N6 (AR10 Compatible)

On a vendor site recently I saw that they were selling Noveske N6 lowers (AR10) After checking on John's site I could not find anything showing this new addition. Does anyone have any updates on this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its on their website under the "gallery" section. I don't know anything about it other than that.

Austin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tac71 View Post
    On a vendor site recently I saw that they were selling Noveske N6 lowers (AR10) After checking on John's site I could not find anything showing this new addition. Does anyone have any updates on this?

What were you looking to find out?

Tac71 Guest
    Just specs if it was Armalite compatible. Who was making it for him. I love his uppers for the AR10 just wondering basics.... Stick didn't know if you had any of your great shoots of one :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just specs if it was Armalite compatible. Who was making it for him. I love his uppers for the AR10 just wondering basics.... Stick didn't know if you had any of your great shoots of one :)

I've spoken to John Noveske about them, and they are indeed Armalite compatible. No shots of any as of right now, but I like the way you think....

Downloads
    Uploads
    didn't know if you had any of your great shoots of one :)
    I won't call it a great shot, but this little blaster should be named the Angle of Death in my book.

Tac71 Guest
    Stick this is why I start my day here and end end it here.... Great looking weapon... I can have sweet dreams now after seeing this. Thanks for getting this out there... Now if only a few of our Guys in Afghanistan had a few of these....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick Now if only a few of our Guys in Afghanistan had a few of these....

Don't worry my friend, some of them do.