Downloads
    Uploads

1/3 Co-Witness Mount for SR556E

I am new to this forum. I am enjoying a new Ruger SR556E equipped with Troy front and rear sights and an EOTech XPS2-0 red dot sight. Shortly I will be picking up the EOTech 3d gen. 3X flip scope for it.

Right now the sight picture is an absolute co-witness. Is there a mount for the EOTech that would make this a 1/3 co-witness sight picture? I am not familiar with how that would work and would appreciate any information.
    The difference between a citizen and a civilian is that the citizen makes the safety of the body politic his personal responsibility. The civilian does not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The EOTech magnifier comes with a spacer, so you can make it co-witness or lower 1/3. The EOTechs with the built-in QD levers are all lower 1/3.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo_Santos View Post
    The EOTech magnifier comes with a spacer, so you can make it co-witness or lower 1/3. The EOTechs with the built-in QD levers are all lower 1/3.
    Perfect. Just what I wanted to know. I am planning to pick up the magnifier (3d gen) next month (which is when my LGS says they will have it in stock) so that should take care of that. Thank you very much.
    The difference between a citizen and a civilian is that the citizen makes the safety of the body politic his personal responsibility. The civilian does not.