Thread: Name that Pack

Downloads
    Uploads

Name that Pack

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what pack this soldier is wearing? Just curious and was looking for something similar.

Last edited by Deckard; 5 August 2012 at 22:58.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I may be wrong, but looks like a Mayflower Assualt Backpanel.

http://www.mayflower-rc.org/store/70...el-Type-1.html
    Ask no Guarantees, ask no security, there never was such an animal.--Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a pouch attached to a plate carrier. Are you after the carrier or the back pouch?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's definitely not the same at the Mayflower link posted but it may work, and it looks pretty slick.
    TAG also has one called the Molle Assault Pack.
    http://www.opticsplanet.com/tactical...ault-pack.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hes wearing an Eagle Industries MAP (Modular Assault Pack). Pretty commonly issued within SOCOM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Looks like a pouch attached to a plate carrier. Are you after the carrier or the back pouch?
    I was just looking for the back pouch for short hiking trips.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a little late to the party- but I was recently after a similar type of pack to attach to my rig. While expressing my displeasure at some of the prices for these little assault packs, a friend recommended that I try a MOLLE "Sustainment Pouch".

I got two for less than $20 off of eBay. I got woodland camo since it was cheap, but they can be had in a variety of colors. It is basically just a big, top-loading pouch but it works great for keeping some basic supplies in on a rig. I use it as a compact "three day pack" as part of a BOB.
    -lamarbrog

I sold my Browning High Power because it is a heavy, low-capacity, hammer-biting, magazine disconnecting, stiff manual safetied artifact with uncommon magazines, and it still holds the honored place of being my least favorite pistol I have ever owned.