Downloads
    Uploads

Sold! LaRue Tactical AR15 13.2 Handguard

Looking to sell my LaRue Tactical AR15 13.2 Handguard LT15-13.2. I purchased this handguard for my first build and discovered it will not work with the Mega Machine Shop billet uppers. Whether it will work with other billet uppers is unknown to me. It does, however, work very well with all forged uppers. This item is in excellent condition (I consider it to be in NEW condition). This would be a great deal for anyone that likes the Larue handguards.

The Price? I'll take $250 in a postal money order. That price includes shipping via UPS or FedEX the least expensive way. Just send me a PM to work out the details.

Thanks!
    Last edited by chazthebiker; 27 November 2012 at 21:01.
    www.logicalprepper.com
    "The most important thing about being prepared for a crisis is physical and mental fitness. It matters not how many weapons and ammo you have, or how much food you have hidden away, or what your bushcraft skills are. If you can't lug your gear to get the hell out of Dodge or if you are prone to panic... you might as well just stay there in front of the T.V. munching cheese doodles while the world falls apart." The Logical Prepper