Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post

8 pistols : 16 rifles with 3 in progress...
    Well... that's a good starter collection :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    Guns can be as addictive as tattoos.
    Right you are. Fortunately, the guns will be there long after the tats have faded and sagged into oblivion. I plan to make a goodly income from interpreting what used to be tattoos on my fellow nursing home residents one day. "Hold that up sweetie so I can get a good look at the tattoo."
    www.logicalprepper.com
    "The most important thing about being prepared for a crisis is physical and mental fitness. It matters not how many weapons and ammo you have, or how much food you have hidden away, or what your bushcraft skills are. If you can't lug your gear to get the hell out of Dodge or if you are prone to panic... you might as well just stay there in front of the T.V. munching cheese doodles while the world falls apart." The Logical Prepper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know guys who collect watches, rocks, pens, and all sorts of other things. Firearms can fall into that same category. My standard comment when people ask how many I own is "more than I need, and less than I want".

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I know guys who collect watches, rocks, pens, and all sorts of other things. Firearms can fall into that same category. My standard comment when people ask how many I own is "more than I need, and less than I want".
    Very well put. You hit it right on the nose Stick.
    -Los

"I like my weapons like I like my women, slightly dirty, and well lubed."