Downloads
    Uploads

ATI Introduces the Omni Multi-Caliber Polymer AR15 Lower – Just $49.95 (ammoland.com)

Not necessarily breaking news since this was published July 12, 2012.

ROCHESTER, NY --(Ammoland.com)- American Tactical Imports, a worldwide importer of firearms, is proud to announce their latest product, the ATI Omni Lower Receiver.

The Omni is a multi-caliber AR15 lower made of reinforced polymer. It is designed after a mil-spec lower and is compatible with most current AR15 lower parts kits, grips and stocks. Made with a high-grade durable polymer material, the Omni can withstand harsh environments as well as everyday wear and tear.

The Omni lower will be available with either a complete finished kit including all lower internal parts and collapsible stock, or as a stripped lower. It has tested reliably with .22, 5.56, and .410, but is not recommended for higher calibers.

The Omni stripped lower has an MSRP of just $49.95 while the complete finished kit has an MSRP of $129.95. The Omni will be available in a color choice of black or dark earth.

For more information regarding this product available from American Tactical Imports, please visit www.americantactical.us .

Read more at Ammoland.com: http://www.ammoland.com/2012/07/12/a...#ixzz24aGUVAs1

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess Plum Crazy and NFA have some competition.

Sent using TapaTalk app.
    I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six. - Anonymous

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be very, very interested in seeing a review on these. Not the garbage "I love this" because someone bought it and feels a need to stand up for it review, but a legit and credible review.

Zero7one gets my nomination to kick one around and see how it does.