Downloads
    Uploads

After Market Selectors

After Market Selectors, like the Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS), are a great upgrade to your stock AR lower receiver. I have been running some BAD-ASSes for awhile now and find it hard to go back to a standard stock selector, especially when I am searching for the selector on the right side of the lower receiver. What experiences have you had with different after market selectors, good or bad. Post pictures and web links if you have them.

http://www.battlearmsdevelopment.com/
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I switched to the setup shown above last year on both my guns. They are smooth, positive and I prefer the thumb off / finger on MOA.

I also like being able to feel the safety with the shooting finger while the gun is loosely gripped, something I can't do with a standard safety sw.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The HERA MPSS.
    I still use and recommend it to all my friends.
    I really like that it is fully adjustable with all the switches also that i can use it for 45° or 90°
    Here ist the review i made:
    http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...Hera-Arms-MPSS

Downloads
    Uploads
    I too use a BAD-ASS. I don't have experience with any others but find it much more user-friendly than my stock one for both strong-side shooting and obviously my support side. I did experiment with several of the lever styles and ultimately ended up with the same set shown. The longer levers on my strong hand side tended to bump my trigger finger when taking the safety off. Excellent service from Battle Arms as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After trying a couple out, I left mine with the standard parts for now. I can take them or leave them.