Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Mod 1 is a little lighter and I'd argue more configurable without buying more parts. But of course, it's not "as" iconic. I'm not sure what Monty is doing with his barrels now (I think the MK12 and RECCE barrels may still be Douglas, but that may be in error), but my understanding was that at the time I bought mine, his MK12 was a Douglas as well. Perhaps that was incorrect. Either way, it's to spec, it's super-accurate, and the gas is just about nil (I had to go there!).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    The Mod 1 is a little lighter and I'd argue more configurable without buying more parts. But of course, it's not "as" iconic. I'm not sure what Monty is doing with his barrels now (I think the MK12 and RECCE barrels may still be Douglas, but that may be in error), but my understanding was that at the time I bought mine, his MK12 was a Douglas as well. Perhaps that was incorrect. Either way, it's to spec, it's super-accurate, and the gas is just about nil (I had to go there!).
    I guess it was tuned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    C4 MLok Mid Cut

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good looking setup Tom. Reminds me of my 14.5" with the Cutout, but mine is an old school C4 Pic rail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Good looking setup Tom. Reminds me of my 14.5" with the Cutout, but mine is an old school C4 Pic rail.
    Yeah it was a toss up of which one I was going with. I have always wanted a C4 pic but I have alot of MLoc stuff. But I am looking to get Forward Controls RHF4 for 12.5 6.8 upper

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  5S3A9198.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  634.8 KB
    Name:  5S3A9199.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  730.3 KB
    Name:  5S3A9200.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  844.0 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bolted up rock solid and I like the new blacked out logos.
    Name:  F9CF72CD-1192-4AE6-8682-2C04EB8BD8FB.jpeg
Views: 427
Size:  1.29 MB

The cuts and tolerances around the FSP are fantastic

Name:  51045422-1C36-4D5B-81E6-9D4DDF00A10C.jpeg
Views: 362
Size:  1.18 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice 11B. I swapped my carbine quad cut-out for the m-lok versilon. I like it on my shorty 5.56, but the quad is so much classier. It will be back on another build someday.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    So what are your thoughts on the holosun?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys convinced me to grab a 10” mlok, can’t wait haha
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Save that all for another thread...

Just to go off 11b’s comment about the blacked out logos..

I agree, much better blacked out... But then they don’t black out the mlok/magpul writing on the bottom..... and to point out..I do not like the anti rotate setup on these 762 mlok rails.. Piece of plastic that clips in to the rail and then goes over the upper..well didn’t fit without a bunch of trial and error grinding of the little piece.

Other then that a solid rail
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 14 February 2021 at 13:05.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice Fde 308 stick!

Question.. I have a newer 762 mlok rail and my anti rotation piece is different then yours? That have the pin in it?

Edit: for a crappy pic to show what I’m saying... pic on centurions site is different then what I got. They show it integrated into the upper and then the plastic piece?

Mine has more to it and goes around the upper side I’m assuming..just seems kinda ehh..the plastic piece and all.. And FYI , it don’t fit a aero m5 upper without some tedious filing of the plastic piece

https://centurionarms.com/7-62-mlok-rail-11-5in-15in/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Then looks like this installed (yes the rail is on all the way, just a gap from the different tolerances I guess )

Downloads
    Uploads
    I gotta think something is not right with that gap.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode