Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Vel View Post
    Kinda the same boat I'm in. I bought a HUUCR set back when they were in stock with intentions of an 18" SPR suppressed. Then Noveske released some of their chainsaw sets so I got one to throw in the safe for a rainy day. It came down to putting everything together and I chose the Noveske as the precision rig and now I have the Umbrella sitting in the safe. Probably end up going the SBR route, suppressed and possibly full-auto. It's terrible situation to be in!

My forged set was my first SBR. It's tough sometimes isn't it. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    That reminds me, I did pick up a Gen I set when they had some in stock a few months back. My HUUCR set is kind of in limbo too. Built it up part of the way, but not sure how I should complete it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    That reminds me, I did pick up a Gen I set when they had some in stock a few months back. My HUUCR set is kind of in limbo too. Built it up part of the way, but not sure how I should complete it.
    I wish I would've held out for a Noveske gen 1 set. My "C" series lower is quite particular with which mags it likes. Im kinda disappointed honestly

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I wish I would've held out for a Noveske gen 1 set. My "C" series lower is quite particular with which mags it likes. Im kinda disappointed honestly
    My Noveske Gen 1 is an "X" series serial number, and so far i haven't come across any mags it doesn't like. Some uppers fit pretty tight, but they do all fit. Speaking of uppers, the anodizing on the gen 1 Noveske upper doesn't even come close to matching the previously mentioned lower. They weren't purchased as a set per se, but i did buy them at the same time. If they're going to use different suppliers, they could at least try to get a little consistency in the finishes. That said, it functions fine, which is what really matters.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    My Noveske Gen 1 is an "X" series serial number, and so far i haven't come across any mags it doesn't like. Some uppers fit pretty tight, but they do all fit. Speaking of uppers, the anodizing on the gen 1 Noveske upper doesn't even come close to matching the previously mentioned lower. They weren't purchased as a set per se, but i did buy them at the same time. If they're going to use different suppliers, they could at least try to get a little consistency in the finishes. That said, it functions fine, which is what really matters.
    Even when sold as sets, they were notoriously mismatched when it came to finishes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Even when sold as sets, they were notoriously mismatched when it came to finishes.
    Maybe it's for the best they went to a Cerakote finish on the Gen 3.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Macro without a macro haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only Umbrella product I own...which was my first but not last Raptor CH.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check out that hexmag!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hexmag looks great.

Water transfer? Sticker?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha_Arms View Post
    Hexmag looks great.

Water transfer? Sticker?
    It was hydrodipped. Has 2 done for the heck of it. They turned out pretty good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this new lens! CMT is awesome but I have th same issue as Aragon. ITs grey next to this lower. Cerakote it is

Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 2 July 2015 at 06:55.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the minimalist stock and G23 on that. I'm thinking I need a minimalist for the Kaiser Build.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the minimalist stock and G23 on that. I'm thinking I need a minimalist for the Kaiser Build.
    I only have like 5 so yea I think you need at least one! by far my favorite stock!