Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleBravo View Post
    Great pic, the lighting is perfect!

Downloads
    Uploads
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great photo man. Love that lower. Buying the Umbrella logo was absolute genius on their behalf. I once tried to buy Cyberdyne but I'm not sure it would have the same appeal :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    UCWRG Grip 23's in Black, OD Green, Foliage Green, and FDE

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thread revival.......wish i had something good to add, but just a slight question.

I was just searching around to see if i could find a pic comparing the UC dark earth grip to magpuls fde..which it looks like it is pretty close.;....But then the pic above looks way darker..??....Also curious how the B5 color difference is, as they look slightly different shade then the UC grip

I am wondering how it compares size wise to the K2 grip, as i am between these 2 for my pistol build and have a K2 , but have never used, or held for that matter one of these...

Also...Anyone use their lower parts kits? Good-to-go im assuming, but thought i would ask..They have a good deal going on for a ALG QMS trigger,lpk and UC grip for $64 shipped..

Go...

Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    Umbrella Corportation Weapons Research Group - FDE Rifle Grip compared to the color of a FDE PMAG

Last edited by mustangfreek; 26 June 2014 at 04:00.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Thread revival.......wish i had something good to add, but just a slight question.

I was just searching around to see if i could find a pic comparing the UC dark earth grip to magpuls fde..which it looks like it is pretty close.;....But then the pic above looks way darker..??....Also curious how the B5 color difference is, as they look slightly different shade then the UC grip

I am wondering how it compares size wise to the K2 grip, as i am between these 2 for my pistol build and have a K2 , but have never used, or held for that matter one of these...

Also...Anyone use their lower parts kits? Good-to-go im assuming, but thought i would ask..They have a good deal going on for a ALG QMS trigger,lpk and UC grip for $64 shipped..

Go...
    I noticed there LPK as well. Ordering one after I get paid from the race track this weekend. Tossing the grip, trigger, safety selector hahaha. Those parts will actually go in the spare parts bin.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    I noticed there LPK as well. Ordering one after I get paid from the race track this weekend. Tossing the grip, trigger, safety selector hahaha. Those parts will actually go in the spare parts bin.
    Haha..well if you want to sell the grip -fde and the QMS trigger, those are the parts im looking at, dont need another lpk right now..

https://www.ucwrg.com/materiel/promo...g-qms-trigger/

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW or anyone...can you help with a pic again....

...pic of this UC grip in fde against a K2 grip in fde? Side shots and from the rear showing the grip thickness of both....please...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a link with photo comparison of the 2.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread....l-MOE-K2/page8
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa