Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Never could figure out how people jump up and down about how perfect Glocks are then take a soldering iron to the frame. LMFAO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A couple Agency Arms slides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Never could figure out how people jump up and down about how perfect Glocks are then take a soldering iron to the frame. LMFAO.
    Are you trying to imply that glocks with stippled frames are somehow less perfect?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No I am implying that if they were such perfection there would be no need to melt the frame. Or relieve the trigger guard. Or glue some half assed back strap on them and then try to stipple it smoothly into the frame. For such a perfect gun there sure are a lot of "improvements" on the market.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No I am implying that if they were such perfection there would be no need to melt the frame. Or relieve the trigger guard. Or glue some half assed back strap on them and then try to stipple it smoothly into the frame. For such a perfect gun there sure are a lot of "improvements" on the market.
    I was being facetious, obviously there is nothing perfect, ever, especially in the gun market. To even consider a firearm perfect would mean it can be accepted without issue by various persons of various body types and hand sizes without modification, that's impossible.

When modifying guns I like the "modify everything" concept because if you aren't modifying something to work for you specifically, then you are missing out on its full potential.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was generalizing myself. Funny how just about every Glock owner will tell you how it is perfection then rattle off a list of mods that cost more than the pistol itself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was generalizing myself. Funny how just about every Glock owner will tell you how it is perfection then rattle off a list of mods that cost more than the pistol itself.
    Same could be said for 1911's and M&Ps...and so forth.

I had a guy at a class give me every reason under the sun why his brand new Wilson Combat 1911 didn't run well and kept having failures, all this after telling me how his gun is way better than my "$500 piece of plastic" glock 17....that ran without a problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by blowndeadline View Post
    A couple Agency Arms slides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! I'll take one of those lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Same could be said for 1911's and M&Ps...and so forth.

I had a guy at a class give me every reason under the sun why his brand new Wilson Combat 1911 didn't run well and kept having failures, all this after telling me how his gun is way better than my "$500 piece of plastic" glock 17....that ran without a problem.
    Without a doubt it can be said for every weapon made.

I think it's insane that people will pay 2k plus for a modified Glock. And then still tell you how an out of the box Glock is the best pistol ever made.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I was being facetious, obviously there is nothing perfect, ever, especially in the gun market. To even consider a firearm perfect would mean it can be accepted without issue by various persons of various body types and hand sizes without modification, that's impossible.

When modifying guns I like the "modify everything" concept because if you aren't modifying something to work for you specifically, then you are missing out on its full potential.
    Pretty well put.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're lumping Glock fanboys in with Glock owners, and there is a difference, lol....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    You're lumping Glock fanboys in with Glock owners, and there is a difference, lol....
    Yes ... Yes, there is.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    Damnit when are you coming to a town near me?!?