Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries. FWIW, that's one one of, if not the best looking AK's I've seen, not being clouded by any allegiance to purity. Although it did look cooler with the magpul plastic, IMO.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice. What's the parts list in this

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    No worries. FWIW, that's one one of, if not the best looking AK's I've seen, not being clouded by any allegiance to purity. Although it did look cooler with the magpul plastic, IMO.
    Thanks. I agree it did look cooler but was so heavy up front I couldn't take it any more. Also, I am no longer a fan of their stock. The first one I had, the should piece would come out of the stock when pulling back to adjust. Plus they'll fold if bumped hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegame View Post
    Nice. What's the parts list in this
    Thanks. It was a stock Saiga .223. The trigger and pistol grip was converted. Front sight was pushed back to the gas block and barrel was cut to 14.5. Griffin Taper mount brake pinned on.
    It's now wearing a bonesteel AR folding stock with a CTR. Manticore Arms ALFA lower handguard (keymod, I'll be switching it up to something MLOK as soon as what I want is available).
    It's been to Definitive Arms for their AR15 magwell conversion. They also welded up the original trigger pin holes and a few other parts. Polished rails, carrier and FCG. Then parkerized.
    RS Regulate 301 & micro mount with a PA red dot (will also get upgraded at some point).

I'd LOVE to get a CMC trigger for it but the work DA did on the G2 is pretty darn good.

I'll be getting a Krebs safety and am looking into switching the brake to their IMS modular muzzle device.

Two Rifles by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not a huge AK fan, but when I do shoot mine, I always have the same reaction: how does anyone shoot this WITHOUT a Krebs safety. And I have long fingers.

It's such a simple modification that makes it much easier to manipulate, at least for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a beauty. I don't understand why get an ak in 223. Tagging for future ideas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I'm not a huge AK fan, but when I do shoot mine, I always have the same reaction: how does anyone shoot this WITHOUT a Krebs safety. And I have long fingers.

It's such a simple modification that makes it much easier to manipulate, at least for me.
    I have pretty big hands and long fingers too. I reach it fine.
    I need to get a Krebs just to make it easier. Just ins't a "need" so it keeps getting put on the back burner.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegame View Post
    It's a beauty. I don't understand why get an ak in 223. Tagging for future ideas.
    It was the first rifle I ever bought myself when I turned 21. Walked into the gun store, saw an "AK" looking gun (it was in sporter configuration) that was in a caliber I knew for $199 and took it home.

Pic thread.

Fall Out AK by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dafuq is that shit? Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Dafuq is that shit? Lol
    I wondered the same thing. LOL. It's a clone of a rifle from the game "Fallout". One of the Krebs guy's rifle.
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I need to get a Krebs just to make it easier. Just ins't a "need" so it keeps getting put on the back burner.
    I hear you and understand priorities. I can reach a regular one too, but it's just so much more gentlemanly to find the Krebs tab closer in. When you do get one, I think you'll enjoy it even more.

I wondered the same thing. LOL. It's a clone of a rifle from the game "Fallout". One of the Krebs guy's rifle.
    I don't play Fallout, but I believe the inspiration in the game was from a guy online who documented building a real, functional AK from a shovel. Here's one of many links to the project:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...vel-into-a-ak/

Downloads
    Uploads

It was the first rifle I ever bought myself when I turned 21. Walked into the gun store, saw an "AK" looking gun (it was in sporter configuration) that was in a caliber I knew for $199 and took it home.

Pic thread.

Fall Out AK by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    I thought that was a Cobalt Kinetics BAMFAK on the first take..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought that was a Cobalt Kinetics BAMFAK on the first take..
    Haha I work for Cobalt and I love that. That's hilarious
    Last edited by VIPER 237; 27 June 2017 at 21:40.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads

DSC_1020 by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooo, I like that. Though the wood on the AK looks "too" good to match the bike.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, we had KD100's waaaaaaay the hell back in the day! I could get to a town 30 miles away on backroads and cutting lots. We terrorized several neighborhoods on those things!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, we had KD100's waaaaaaay the hell back in the day! I could get to a town 30 miles away on backroads and cutting lots. We terrorized several neighborhoods on those things!
    It's not fast but it's fun to buzz around on.
    david@damagephotos.com