Downloads
    Uploads

Warsport Industries LVOA-s Coming in November of 2012

We don't have much information on it but here is a sneak preview of the LVOA-S coming in November.

Visit their homepage

135 Forest Hills Place, Robbins, NC 27325 | Phone: (910)948-2237 | Cell: (919) 200-3232

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any idea why there is paracord running around the handguard? Or is that some other cable system?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Any idea why there is paracord running around the handguard? Or is that some other cable system?
    If it's anything like the War Bungee, I think it's made to keep cables down from pressure pads and such? I've sat here for at least 5 mins and the only other thing I can think of is foliage like a sniper would use in a gillie suit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I remember right that was exactly what the cords are intended for. I believe they are made of the same material as oven mitts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats up guys.

Stick,

The idea of the War Bungee & is mostly for Suspended Muzzle Support in urban / helo / maritime use. Also it offers a secure grip in wet environments, lowers noise signature from banging around on your gear or other items, secure cables and to give stand off from residual heat in rapid fire situations. This is not 550 cord its shock tube. Joey went with shock tube so if it does melt it will pop like a rubber band and not melt like 550cord.

If you have any more questions please ask. the website is now up and running.

http://lvoa.us/

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by j.boyette View Post
    Whats up guys.

Stick,

The idea of the War Bungee & is mostly for Suspended Muzzle Support in urban / helo / maritime use. Also it offers a secure grip in wet environments, lowers noise signature from banging around on your gear or other items, secure cables and to give stand off from residual heat in rapid fire situations. This is not 550 cord its shock tube. Joey went with shock tube so if it does melt it will pop like a rubber band and not melt like 550cord.

If you have any more questions please ask. the website is now up and running.

http://lvoa.us/

John
    Hey John, thanks for stopping by. Long time no talk man.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats up.

Any questions you all might have about the LVOA please let me know and I will cover them.

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I appreciate the reply.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by j.boyette View Post
    Whats up.

Any questions you all might have about the LVOA please let me know and I will cover them.

John
    John, that looks amazing. Do you have the weight on them? They look very light.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The 14.5" is DONE!!

My buddy Andy stopped by.

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    If nothing else, it is certainly a good, clean looking upper that doesn't look like the rest of the pack.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    If nothing else, it is certainly a good, clean looking upper that doesn't look like the rest of the pack.
    I had a person call today asking me about it. I told him what the use is for and if he can not use it for its designed purpose then its just a talking point at the range / class / match.

That's the key with the LVOA it fills a role, and that role is huge for the people that need a go loud, go fast carbine or SBR with little to no signature.

John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this thing, and in the morning, of to DPRC to give it a run during a pistol class. LOL

Extras include:

DD front and Rear sights
    TLR-1s light
    XTM Mix up rail kit
    XTM hand stop kit
    Troy VFG
    War Sport Rail Bungee

I am using my War Sport 18-GPR-L lower for now, will install the LVOA lower here in a bit.

This will be a iron sighted rifle for 2013, going back to the basics for a wile.

John