Downloads
    Uploads

X-Concealment Triple Configuration Pouch

The kydex holster/pouch manufacturer X-Concealment Holsters & Gear LLC, announces the pending release of their triple configuration magazine/flashlight pouch.

Although not fully confirmed by X-Concealment, it appears to be designed like their previous single and double configurations in that it will feature a "uni-directional design" allowing for ambidextrous carry of the magazines with the rounds facing fore or aft. Tension to the magazine pouches will be individually adjustable via tension screws. Further, they will be angle adjustable. The flashlight pouch only allows for bezel-up carry of all one-inch diameter flashlights in order to make the overall configuration more compact. This pouch also features a "self tension" body with a relief cut in front to aid in flashlight insertion and extraction.

Exact release date, color availability, magazine compatibility, and belt fitment have not been announced. Using their single and double configurations as a guide, I expect them to be available in black, coyote brown, and perhaps O.D. green for 1911, Glock, S&W M&P, and Springfield Armory XD magazines, with 1.5 to 1.75 inch belt loops with perhaps even a MOLLE system attachment backing.

The price for this rig will be $69.99. You will have the option of ordering two magazine and one flashlight pouch(es) or three magazine pouches. The modular design allow you to later replace one magazine pouch for a flashlight pouch if you initially order three magazine pouches. That is excellent flexibility.

X-Concealment's on-line store is located here. If this pouch system interests you, check in frequently as it's not viewable in the store. Finally, I fully expect this kit to be of outstanding quality as I have two X-Concealment holsters one of which, an "M" Series MOD II, serves as my duty holster and is first-rate in my opinion.

- Photograph courtesy of X-Concealment
    Last edited by browcs; 16 October 2012 at 18:23. Reason: Change to reflect newly announced price

Downloads
    Uploads
    This system is now available for purchase. It will be available in black for $69.99 and coyote brown for $76.98. Order here.