Downloads
    Uploads

Tareinco Slim Camera Sling Discussion

This thread is to discuss the Tareinco Slim Camera Sling.

Click here for the Review: LINK
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good, does it feel too thin for a 1D body? If you were going to carry it all day like at SHOT, or shooting sports all day, would it work, or would a padded version make more sense?

I know at SHOT the camera tends to hang quite often while you interview people, versus at sportings or similar events where the body is in your hands all day....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like I said in the review, it held up nicely for around 5 hours of carrying it around. I guess SHOT this year will be a great test, carrying a camera around for 10 hours a day for 4 days. I know that some people love their neoprene slings/straps, but IMHO, the neoprene straps seem to bounce too much for me while you are walking around.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just in case anyone missed it, here's something on their Adaptable Camera Sling: http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...e-Camera-Sling

Zero7one...we can compare notes on both after SHOT.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed with the neoprene straps....hate the bounce, especially with bigger lenses. I may try this or the Adaptable Camera Sling.