Downloads
    Uploads

Elftmann Tactical AR-15 Double Trigger

Elftmann tactical originally invented the DTR because of the 10+ years we spent playing paint ball. In the beginning when we played paint ball the guns all had single triggers and eventually the paint ball guns started using double triggers to increase their performance. After playing against and using double triggers we found them to be a superior product and we all switched to the double triggers. For years I wondered why they were not on real fire arms, after doing some research we found that the AR-15 seemed to be the weapon of choice to put the double trigger on. So we developed the DTR to fit all milspec AR-15 rifles. Now after thousands and thousands of rounds with the DTR on the AR-15 we found it to be superior on a real fire arm too. Not only was it more comfortable, it shoots faster, and it was much more accurate. We concluded that the DTR placed on any AR-15 will greatly enhance the performance and the aesthetics of the weapon.

Primary Benefits

• Light weight - made of aircraft aluminum and strengthened with hardened steel at critical wear points.
    • Lower trigger pull is 55%-60% less than the upper trigger. This reduced pull is ideal for your single precision shot.
    • Elftmann Tactical has partnered with a highly experienced trigger manufacturer to deliver the highest quality product available.
    • Our trigger will fit AR 15’s that are milspec as long as it has a removable trigger guard.
    • Trigger can be easily installed in approximately 15 minutes and gunsmithing is not required although the customer may elect to have the dealer complete the install.
    • Most versatile trigger on the market. You get the benefits of multiple triggers in one.
    • Enables rapid firing without causing muzzle lift.
    • Allows you to shoot more accurately with better utilization of ammunition
    • Increased firing speed +/- (20%)
    • Unique appearance that changes the profile of the AR 15.

https://elftmanntactical.com/
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Elftmann tactical originally invented the DTR because of the 10+ years we spent playing paint ball.
    I'm all down for innovation and such, but really?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ummmm....
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bitchin!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I second the "ummmm..."

20% faster?

It seems as though he can't keep a solid hand on the grip while utilizing this new marvel.
    Hatter

Took a little hiatus... good to be back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a mess.

Sent using TapaTalk app.
    I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six. - Anonymous

Downloads
    Uploads
    Regardless of the worth of the product, I'm glad to see people are still trying to increase the effectiveness of the AR platform. From "Zombie" themed products the Keylock Rail, that folks are still refining a 50+ year old rifle is fantastic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Our products will rapidly position our company as a leader in innovative products for the gun enthusiast as well as the military and law enforcement markets.
    I wonder if they are planning on financing future products off the success of this gem.