I consider myself to be a fairly knowledgeable consumer. I have watched trends come and go, and who hops on the bandwagon with a new line of product to fill the niche', and to try and get a piece of the action. That is awesome the awesomeness of the free market, and capitalism.. However, from watching these trends, I have noticed one thing... they come and they go... But when it comes to outdoor gear, prices generally are expensive.. depending on the company. Arc'Teryx makes great gear, don't get me wrong... and gear that has a designated purpose, typically is a little more pricey... But to charge 500$ for a backpack that was designed by Arc'Teryx, and manufactured by Propper, for the Marine Corps, and then also made by arcTeryx almost in the same manner is absurd. The ILBE can be baought online, for 130-150 $. Same design, same build quality... The tshirts sold, 170$ for a pack of three... and to be quite honest, everything in the Arc'Teryx Leaf Collection is at a 300% markup... Great gear, don't get me wrong, but for the prices they are charging, should be made out of gold and Platinum thread, and should piss for ya in the darkest of nights.... Any thoughts?