Downloads
    Uploads

H.I.P.S (Hide In Plain Sight) Concealment Pistol Pouch

Hide In Plain Sight

Retail $54.95

The Wilson Combat H.I.P.S. Concealment pouch allows you to carry a legally concealed compact service pistol comfortably on your belt-anywhere- without anyone ever knowing it was there!

Designed by Bill Wilson to appear to be an ordinary belt storage case, the H.I.P.S. Concealment pouch easily and comfortably carries your compact service pistol and accessory items out of harms way-every day without fear of “printing” or exposing your carry gun like traditional holster carry can. The high belt position of the H.I.P.S. Concealment pouch ensures comfort for long-term seated positions like driving and the sealed construction protects your pistol from the elements.

The rugged 1000 denier Cordura Nylon construction is hard wearing and available in your choice of all black or black with gray front cover. A two-way YKK zipper accesses your handgun from a universal holster that you can position to suit your preferences. An external secondary pocket is useful for a spare magazine, flashlight or emergency item of your choice.

The H.I.P.S. Concealment Pouch will truly allow your carry gun to Hide In Plain Sight.

Manufactured from Durable 1000 Denier Nylon
    8" High x 7.25" Wide x 1.5" Deep
    Two Way Heavy Duty YKK Zipper
    Main Pistol Compartment
    Secondary Pocket for Spare Mag, Flashlight, Etc.
    Zippered Front Pocket for Keys, Ink Pen, Etc.
    Universal Internal Holster Velcro's in Position of Your Choice
    Double Belt Slots Fit Up to 1.5" Heavy Gun Belts
    Rides High on the Belt for Optimal Comfort when Seated
    Available in All Black or Black with Gray Front

H.I.P.S. Fits the Following Pistols:

1911 Compact - 4" Barrel or Smaller
    1911 Commander without Beavertail Grip Safety
    Glock 19/23 and Smaller
    S&W M&P 9C, 9, 40 or 45C
    S&W M&P Shield
    S&W SD9/40
    Springfield XD Compact, XDS
    Kahr CM45 and Smaller
    Sig 224/228/229/239
    Sig 220 Carry
    S&W 3913 or Similar
    Ruger SR 9C, 40C
    Browning Hi Power

http://www.wilsoncombat.com/new/default.asp

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure it's well made, but that baby screams "...there's a gun in here...". IMHO you might as well open carry. The whole point of CCW is the concealment part, again, IMHO....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindedByScience View Post
    I'm sure it's well made, but that baby screams "...there's a gun in here...". IMHO you might as well open carry. The whole point of CCW is the concealment part, again, IMHO....
    That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it....but on the other hand, if viewer is not a gun person, it might pass itself off as something else...

FT

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it....but on the other hand, if viewer is not a gun person, it might pass itself off as something else...

FT
    That's essentially what my thoughts were as well. A really big cell phone case or a really small tablet case...

Downloads
    Uploads
    It just looks awkward. To big to look like a cell phone case and I don't know anyone that wears there iPad on them. I'll keep my crossbreed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always tell someone that it is the new "European Man Purse". They won't know any better. LOL.