Thread: 5.56 Brass

Downloads
    Uploads

5.56 Brass

Does anyone have a source of good 5.56 brass please, thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt you're going to find much right now. I could probably write ".223" on the side of my lawn mower and sell it in minutes at a 200% markup.
    C. Smith

Downloads
    Uploads
    I worked a booth for a friend at a gun show in NE yesterday and there wasn't any left after the first day. I sold out of 11k cases in about four and a half hours, got a good deal on another 4k, and sold those in two hours. Good luck in your search, though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Best bet, go to your local range and hope someone with an AR doesn't want their spent brass...
    -Los

"I like my weapons like I like my women, slightly dirty, and well lubed."

Downloads
    Uploads
    And then there's gunbroker.com, but I'm not desperate yet. I may get desperate for bullets at some point, but not brass.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup, I found that out by a little search on google. Guess we will sit tight and hopefully the market will open. I'll try and hit a gun show, thansk folks

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'm on the "not availabble, notify me when this item is available" portion of just about every retailer and website I can find...Good Luck. On the "OH CRAP" side, I was cleaning out a storage room, and found a 1K box of brass that I ordered a long time ago, and forgot about....

FT

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see there is allot of brass on Gunbrokjer, but I am not sure I'm that desperate. FortTom, your fortunate to run across that much brass

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure how much you are looking for but have about 300 rounds of 5.56 annealed brass looking to "unload" mainly Federal and PPU and a few X-Tac, once fired. If interested message or email me at pmarcos1@att.net
    will have maybe couple of hundred more in a week or so, getting ACOG 4/32 and need to sight in and taking a couple of vet out shooting next week.